Sunday, January 16, 2011

TWITTER

I have found Twitter a lot less user friendly than facebook, but after a bit of practise I,m getting the hang of it.

Twitter is easy if you use your mobile phone as it is quick to use, however if you have to keep logging into computer to do a quick Twitter, I think it would be a pain, unless you are at work and logged in all the time.

As you are supposed to Twitter what you are doing at that moment, it could be a real pick me up, as short sharp comments are often the funniest.

Feel free to twitter me at ruralreader!!

4 comments:

  1. I guess if we look around these sites and become more familiar with them, it all gets a heck of a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you say Twitter on a mobile is a lot easier than having to log in to make a short comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent tried it on my phone, I'm not a fast texter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was to compartmentalise my Web 2.0 tools I'd probably characterise Twitter as being great for mobile phones and facebook great for computers. But, now I use my phone for facebook and email and all sorts of smart things, so those categories don't really apply anymore.

    ReplyDelete